Frequently Asked Questions

How do I Donate?

You may call our office, Monday through Saturday, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to donate your vehicle. One of our representatives will call you within 24 business hours to confirm your donation. Please have your title in hand so the donation may be completed promptly.  After we collect your information, we forward it to our tow company. Then we contact you directly to schedule the pick up.








What can I donate?

We accept almost all vehicles from cars, vans, trucks, SUV's, RV's, motorcycles, snowmobiles, jet skies to boats with trailers etc., as long as you have a title in your name and the vehicle is complete (all parts accounted for). 

                                             Can you tow-away Junk vehicles?             

                                           Yes we can on a few simple conditions.

We do tow off Junk vehicle’s
cars, vans, trucks, SUV's, RV's
motorcycles, snowmobiles, jet skies and boats with trailers etc.

(You must sign ownership paper on any tow-a-way vehicle)

Can I donate a vehicle that is not running?

We do accept non-running vehicles with all parts and tires, however we have some limitations on vehicles outside the Cheyenne, Laramie, Bosler, Rock River, and Medicine Bow area. Please call us local 1-307-745-3754 to determine if we can accept your vehicle.  We will verify that we can accept your donation when we call you.

Do I need a title to my vehicle?

Yes. We must have a Certificate of Title with your name printed in the Owner's Section. If you are acting on behalf of another individual, please call your county's Department of Motor Vehicles for information on forms needed to accompany the title.

If you do not have the title, you can take an old registration or insurance card to your county Department of Motor Vehicles and get a duplicate title.

*Note, all liens must be paid in full prior to donating your vehicle.

How do I transfer the title?

Our representatives will give you complete instructions on how to sign your title. The title must be in your name unless you have the authority to donate on behalf of another. The signature on the title must be exactly as it appears in the owner's section. If there are two owners, both must sign the title. Please do not cross out, white out or make any other marks on the title. If you have questions, please call our office before you sign to avoid problems with the title.

It is important to note that all titles are legal documents; therefore, you must read all instructions very carefully. Any alterations and/or erasures will void your title and you will have to obtain a duplicate title from the Department of Motor Vehicles before you surrender your vehicle to our tow driver.

Do I keep my license plates?

Wyoming license plates are registered to the owner and not the vehicle. You can dispose of the plates but you must cancel the plates with your county’s Department of Motor Vehicles so you will be released of any liability after the date of disposal. You can also return them to the DMV for their recycling program.

Do I pay for the tow?

No, the tow charges are paid by our organization that is why it is very important for you to have everything ready when your vehicle is scheduled for pickup.

If you have a running vehicle, we still pick it up on an auto trailer at your home or work at no charge. 

How is it picked up and how long does it take?

We will pick up your vehicle on an auto trailer, running or not.  We will call you within 48 hours of your donation to schedule your pick up. If you need an urgent pick up let us know and we will try to accommodate your request if at all possible.

Please E-Mail Us
Click Here

Or just call us at


For your appointment

Thank you for your donation.

Doc’s Auto Recycling

Bosler, Wy 82051